Hunch Sports Ltd (“Hunch”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Hunch is committed to the protection of the personal data that we process in line with the data protection principles set out in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act (2018).
This privacy. notice explains what personal data we collect from individuals who use the Hunch website. It also explains what information we collect automatically when you use our website.
Hunch is the data controller for the purposes of the GDPR in instances where you make an enquiry with us, registered as such with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number ZA886520.
We place great importance on ensuring the quality, confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data we hold and in meeting our data protection obligations when processing personal data. Hunch is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of technical and organisational measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
We update this privacy. notice from time to time in response to changes in applicable laws and regulations, to our processing practices and to the products and services we offer. When changes are made, we will update the date at the top of this document. Please review this privacy. notice periodically to check for updates.
What information do we process?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We process the information you give us, whether through interactions with our app, our website or by any other form of correspondence.
The categories of personal data we process include:
- Contact details (title/name/address/email address/phone number)
- Date of Birth
- Bank details (name/account number/sort code)
- Other information we collect from you
When you use our Hunch, we may collect:
- Device details
- Hunch login information
- Hunch usage data
- Location data
- Information required for legal and regulatory compliance
We may use tools to personalise the user experience of our Hunch, which may be disabled at any time using the privacy Settings in the Hunch or on your device.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Delivery and performance of our website services in accordance with our Terms and Conditions
- Providing information on your account, such as transaction history, cashback rewards and spending trends
- Prevention and detection of crime including money laundering, fraud or other crimes
- Compliance with sector-specific laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Providing you with updates about our website, additional features, and providing you with exclusive promotions and deals
- Delivering the benefits of our website by connecting you to the services and products of our merchants
- Improving our website and the overall user experience
- Ensure maintenance of a secure connection between the website and your device
- Analyse and track use of the website for reporting and analytical purposes
Sharing your information
We will not share your personal data outside the United Kingdom (UK) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may share your data with service providers and suppliers to our business who process data on our behalf. In such cases, our service providers and suppliers are data processors and may only use the data in line with our instructions and not for any other purpose. This and other obligations are agreed in the contract between Hunch and the service providers and suppliers.
|Trulioo||We share full details including name, address and date of birth. This is necessary to verify customer account details and confirm customers are over 18 years of age.||https://www.trulioo.com/|
|Trust Payments||We share payment and personal details relating to your account and payment methods. This is necessary to process payments to and from customer accounts and in order to facilitate the product and contract.||https://www.trustpayments.com/|
The GDPR provides you with certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, including to:
- Request access to personal data about you (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request rectification, correction, or updating to any of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected
- Request personal data provided by you to be transferred in machine-readable format (“data portability”)
- Request erasure of personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below)
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you (e.g. if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it)
- Object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. This right may apply where the processing of your personal data is based on the legitimate interests of Hunch
Some of these rights are not absolute and are subject to various conditions under applicable data protection and privacy legislation and the laws and regulations to which we are subject. If at any time you decide that you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights as set out above, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
In addition to the above, please note that you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are concerned about the way in which we are handling your personal data.
Data retention period
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with our products and ongoing services and for a reasonable period thereafter, to enable us to meet our contractual and legal obligations and to deal with complaints and claims.
In some circumstances we are legally obligated to retain information to comply with legal obligations relating to crime prevention or gambling specific regulations.
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be securely deleted in accordance with the Hunch Personal Data Retention and Destruction Policy and Schedule.
You can contact Hunch in relation to data protection and this privacy notice by emailing email@example.com